You will need the following:
- The video file(s) that you want to use in the test.
- The period of time you want to keep the test running until you reach your maximum number of respondents.
- The list of people that you want to participate as your audience. Determine the maximum number of respondents you want to complete the test.
- The gift card amount you want to budget and award to each of those respondents that competes the test.
You may upload up to 100mb.
These fields serve two purposes.
- They inform the audience when the invitation is received who the campaign is for.
- It is for your reference when reviewing the test results.
Most statisticians agree that the minimum sample size to get any kind of meaningful result is 100. For additional information read this article.
Every audience is different, but as a general recommendation we suggest to multiply the number of completed responses by 10 (ie. Audience size of 1,000 will deliver 100 respondents).
Your Video can be tested against multiple imported audience list and the results will be separated by multiple lists that you upload. We strongly recommend that for each change in the demographic group you want to test, you will want to separate the list you import. ie. List 1 will be 18-24 year old females. List 2 will be 18-24 year old males. List 3 will be 18-24 year old male in a particular postal code, city, state or country, etc
The costs of testing are determined by your video length and the number of users you invite. The pricing is calculated at checkout. View the Pricing page for sample pricing.